I Can Assist You With Your Criminal Defense Needs
A criminal charge can leave a lasting impact on your future. Even a one-time mistake can unravel an individual’s life if they do a poor job confronting it. When you have been charged with a crime, the way that you proceed matters, and an experienced lawyer who cares about your best interests can prove critical.
At the Law Offices of Walter L. Lutes, P.C., I provide my clients with committed legal counsel during a difficult time. I view it as a privilege to offer metro Atlanta residents my criminal defense services, and I work tirelessly on behalf of each client that I take on.
A Strong Advocate With A Diverse Offering Of Services
Criminal charges can develop in a variety of ways. I understand that my clients have a diverse set of criminal defense needs, and as such, I offer legal assistance in several different areas. Some of my service areas include:
- Drug offenses: A drug charge can come as a misdemeanor or a felony, but both classifications merit a strong defense.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): Georgia is home to some strict DUI laws. The right criminal defense attorney can help you in your efforts to keep your license and stay out of jail. The laws are ever-changing and if you don’t act quickly, you can lose your privilege to drive.
- Domestic violence cases: Charges stemming from domestic violence cases can carry harsh sentences. An experienced attorney can provide you with crucial assistance.
- Juvenile defense: A crime committed by a minor does not need to shape the rest of their life. I can help juvenile individuals move toward a more positive path.
- Probation violations: Violating your probation can mean surrendering your freedom — I can advocate on your behalf.
- Traffic offenses: Traffic tickets — especially when they escalate — are anything but harmless. If you are facing a license suspension or worse, I can help.
When hiring a criminal defense attorney, it is important to look for a lawyer who cares about your future. I take pride in the assistance that I provide my clients, and it is uniquely rewarding to see them being able to move forward with their lives.
Find Out More About How I Can Help You
You do not need to face criminal charges alone. Call the Law Offices of Walter L. Lutes, P.C., today at 770-479-1400 to find out how I can assist you. You can also visit my contact page to send me an email and arrange for a free consultation. My office is in Canton.